Donnerstag, 22. August 2013

PREVIEW. My new webshop! Happy about the progress :-)

Dear all, dear art friends,

I am very excited because I am making a new webshop! 
The company epages is helping me and it is looking better every day :-). Just wanted to thank Mr Thomas Dao for his support! I think we can launch my new website soon. I am very happy!

It is just great to be commercial and creative at the same time and I hope you like my new page. We tried to make it understandable and easy to use.

What's included?

  • An overview of my complete collection
  • Fix prices for all my paintings
  • Possiblity to order all paintings as a poster, canvas, oil painting or post card
  • Social media page
  • Videos
  • Worldwide shipping
  • And more :-)

As I am so happy about the progress, I just show you a screenshot of the my new page....



For now I need to make sure everything is ok, like delivery, payment terms etc....

Can´t wait to launch!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen