Mittwoch, 11. September 2013

Almost there :-) New online shop preview !


Its making progress! 
Just wanted to give you a quick update of the latest developments for my new online art shop:

Navigation:
  • At the left, you see my art products. You can buy art in 3 categories: animals, nature and people. 
  • On the top, you will find information about me, expositions, social media feed, references and an integration of this blog. When you have any suggestions please let me know :-)
Delivery terms:
  • I fixed delivery terms within Germany and set fix prices for the delivery: 
    • 1 price for posters
    • 3 prices for canvas (depending on the size of the canvas). 
  • I think the prices will be good enough for upcoming customers :-). 
  • In a meantime I will also make fix prices for other countries.
High quality art posters & canvas prints: 
  • I am going to work together with a printing company. They are great! They are very good: deliver the best quality prints I have seen until now. They print things like canvas, posters, books, flyers and t-shirts. And of course also my art in all sizes! :-)
Packaging & sending:
  • My new printing friends are great. As they are expert in their area, they will also take care of the secure packaging of canvas and posters! Of course I will pay them. But isn't that great? :-)
  • And there is more: they will also take care of the handling with the delivery company. This is a real advantage for me because I will work fulltime again and I would not have time for packaging and delivery!
Piece of.... art?
Almost all conditions are fixed, and I can focus on ART: I love what I do, painting is my passion and the best hobby! I am very glad I can work together with this local printing company, so that I can focus on making paintings.

Hope people will like to have a piece of my art at their wall. We will see. Please when you have ideas or wishes of specific art you would like to see from me, just ask! 

See you soon & have a nice day!
Brechtje 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen